Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Thanks

Hello y'all!

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! Just a few things I'm thankful for:

- Sharing my life with Mikie & Juicy.
- My family
- Good health
- And all of y'all! I appreciate y'all, especially those who have been loyal readers since I started! I love that I have an outlet to let my creative side flow as well as get to "know" others around the country and world. I really have enjoyed blogging and communicating with such lovely ladies. If only I could chill with y'all in person!!!

This was Mikie and my second year to cook Thanksgiving lunch.

Mikie has been in charge of cooking the turkey both years..




Putting up the Christmas tree!




Green bean casserole

Potato casserole.

Our spread before my family came over.

Passed out after eating a ton!

Thanksgiving dinner at church with my mom and family.



My outfit:
Top - H&M, leggings - Forever 21, OTK Boots - Nordstroms (Buy here)





Being goofy...



I hope y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

XO,
Stephie

3 comments:

  1. Aww! You and your boyfriend are such an adorable couple. Looking gorgeous in all your pictures, by the way! Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving! Us readers are thankful to have such a fashionable, lovely make-up guru such as yourself that posts and makes videos for us! Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww you guys are SOOO cuteeee together <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh… Mike put on weight since he met you? Sign of happiness. n_n

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & communicating with y'all! Please leave any comments, feedback, suggestions or requests for me and I'll definitely get back to you! XO