Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summery Copper Tutorial

Howdy y'all!

Thank you for all the birthday greetings! I am so lucky to have great friends like y'all :) My birthday was great. Well, except the fact that I was ridiculously sick the next day.... that really sucked. But I learned my lesson.

I'll post pictures up later from my birthday. I made a tutorial a few days ago. A simple summery, copper look. I hope y'all like!



Here is what I used:
*All MAC unless otherwise stated*


FACE
Mineralized Satinfinish Foundation - NC42
Invisible Set Powder

CHEEKS
Hipness Blush (Fafi Collection) - apples (136 brush)
Fun & Games Beauty Powder Blush (Hello Kitty) - highlight (136 brush)

EYES
Browning Brow Shader
Rubenesque Paint Pot
Lumiere Mint Chocolate Chip e/s - crease (217 brush)
Mythology e/s - lid (239 brush)
Claire de Lune e/s (Moonbathe) - highlight (227 brush)
Blacktrack Fluidline - upper lashes (Shiseido brush)
Graphblack Technakohl Liner - waterline & tightline
Showstopper e/s - smudged lower lashline (231 brush)
Falsies
Shiseido Mascara Base + Lasting Lift Mascara

LIPS
Brave New Bronze l/s
Bare Necessity Dazzleglass













I'll be seeing y'all soon. Loves y'all!

XO,
Stephie

18 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!!

    I love the look & the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alcohol poisoning---too much acetaldehyde in your system from drinking :P

    Nice look and tutorial! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your falsies! :) this is such a pretty natural look :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Late Birthday! Sorry you were sick the next day and great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty :) I'm still trying to master the winged look...hehehe.

    Happy belated b-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo happy belated birthday :)

    this is a gorgeous look! i love summery bronzes xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Stephie!
    I'm glad that you had a fun bday and hope recovering ok. Drink gatorade. I find that helps.
    I love this look, except the look looked more like a taupey look in your video (could be my computer). But the pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a pretty look perfect for summer.

    belated happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephie

    I have a question. How do you take off your falsies at the end of the night? And do you do anything to re-use it (any techniques to preserve it for next use?)

    Thanks for helping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday!! you're so pretty and I'm loving your falsies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday stephie!!! =D

    you are the very first youtube guru i followed and glad you are back =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!
    I just found your blog/YT channel, and I love it!
    I'm in Texas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! You've made a good come back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for posting this tutorial! I love how you can actually see the green sparklies in the copper shadow at the very end of the video when you post the still pics. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why thank you gorgeous! ; )

    Did you see your pic on the side of the blog?? I can't wait until the new site is up, it will be oh so beautiful looking with all you hot jewelry models :P

    What's up?! What happened to your blog! POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear, MakeupSnob is having this giveaway, (to all MAC, SEPHORA and NYX lovers) click here: and take your part! http://www.themakeupsnob.com/2009/07/tms-100-followers-cosmetic.html

    love lots,
    rhain

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & communicating with y'all! Please leave any comments, feedback, suggestions or requests for me and I'll definitely get back to you! XO