Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend FOTDs & Haul

Happy Monday to y'all! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I had a very nice one. Spent a lot of time with my babe. We saw Transformers 2. Funny because I didn't watch the first Transformers. I really enjoyed the movie. I LOVE Bumblebee! LOL! And I must agree with everyone, Megan Fox is super super gorgeous!

To go out to the movies, I wore an easy, smokey look. I also curled my hair slightly... a girl has to look good for her man!

FACE
MAC Mineralized Loose Powder - Medium Dark
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC35

CHEEKS
MAC Accentuate/ Sculpt - contour
MAC Prism Blush

EYES
MAC Porcelain/ Browning Brow Shader - brows & highlight
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot - base
MAC Tete a Tint e/s - slightly above the crease
MAC Typographic e/s - crease & outer v
MAC All That Glitters e/s - lid
MAC Satin Taupe e/s - lower lashline
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara
Ardell Falsies #105

LIPS
MAC Bountiful Plushglass













The next day, I went to the mall to grab a few things from Nordstroms & the MAC Pro store. I was going for a simple look with just a pop of color on the lips. I'm LOVING bright lips right now. My current fave makeup to use.

FACE & CHEEKS
Same foundation and contour as before
MAC Hipness Blush

EYES
Same brow & highlight
MAC Tete a Tint e/s - crease
MAC Typographic e/s - on lower lashline
MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Liner - upper lashes
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner - waterline & tightline
Shiseido Mascara Base & Distinguish Mascara

LIPS
MAC Powersuit Mattene Lipstick (selling it, snatch it up if you want it!)





I love wearing simple outfits & dressing them up with cute shoes and makeup. I'm wearing a plain, white cotton v-neck tee from Express, Express shorts, and Indian inspired t-strap sandals from express (they have a fringe on the heel part of the sandal.. I love them). I love how Jennifer Aniston wears simple, basic outfits and still manage to look uber cute!



I picked up some Juicy Couture earrings that were on sale. These are yellow with the crown logo on them... super cute! I also ordered some more Giorgio Armani Foundation, but that will be shipped to my home.


THE HAUL

I bought some Invisible Set Powder to give me a matte finish after using liquid foundation. Also, I got some Fix+ with Rose. It smells really nice :)


I love the rose embossed powder blush from the Rose (something or other) collection from MAC LOL... yeah I don't know the name of the collection. I bought the Blush of Youth one.


Tempting eyeshadow.


Peachstock lipstick and Saint Germain lipstick (Euristrocats)


Smashbox Lip & Lid Primer


Here are some swatches:

Lips with Smashbox Lip Primer. Its great to neutralize lips for that perfect nude lip.


Lips with Peachstock. This reminds me of Brew Lipstick


Lips with Saint Germain. I like this pastel pink. It has just enough pink to not wash me out like Out to Shock.


Don't forget to check out my sale :)

Talk to y'all soon, my dears!

XO,
Stephie


17 comments:

C. said...

you are just as pretty as megan fox! your look is so pretty!! i was eyeing st. germain, it looks lovely on you!

jrockxbunny said...

i love the looks you made and
the lip colors are really pretty! :D

Christine said...

You're absolutely stunning in your first FOTD! I can't get over it haha. The lip colors look fab on you

KRYSTAL said...

beautiful! love the red lips on you!

gian christine said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Love the FOTD's! They look great. And great haul too. You should really try the Prep + Prime powder. You'll love it.

Ahleessa said...

You're so cute!!! :)

Shopn'Chomp said...

Aw, you look so pretty :) And I'm lovin' those JC earrings!

courtney said...

oh Stephie you look gorgeous as always! and SUPER hot in the Transformers pics!! you look really tan! and i have to get peachstock, that looks soo pretty!

Distinque said...

love the fotds! awesome earrings I want a juicy bow ring that I saw on eBay.

Anonymous said...

You are Gorgeous <3
lovin the bright lips too!

✿Ji✿ said...

You look gorgeous in the pictures!♥

Mo said...

ahh. I love your lipsticks! (: Haha lipsticks are my favorite. You're so pretty! Gorgeous eyes & lips. lol im completely jealous. But I love the red lipstick on you & how you used it to dress up your outfit! Very smart and cute (:

Janelle said...

Beautiful FOTDs! I also love Jennifer Aniston's classic style. She always looks so chic! :)

eki said...

Hello~ thank you for stopping by ! you are so beautiful! eotd are so beautiful as well ^0^

Anonymous said...

Hello,

You are pretty as usual :)
I was wondering if you were satisfied with Fix+ Rose ? Is it really changing something ?(I am hesitating to buy it). ++ from Belgium. :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

pretty! i've always wanted peachstock...i guess i'm going to probably wait for my annual trip to orlando for xmas to go to the pro store :)

lindah said...

looks really pretty :D I'm glad you're blogging again! :) I haven't wandered on here sincee... last year! and again, pretty look! :)