Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Girl Amanda's Birthday!!

Hey y'all!

Thank goodness finals is over and done with! Can I get an AMEN?!?! I'm still waiting on my grades, but I'm hoping I did good. So what do we do when we finish finals? CELEBRATE!

It was my friend, Amanda's, 22nd birthday the week of finals so we got to party hard the weekend after. First we all had dinner in Fort Worth at a small Mexican restaurant called Joe T Garcia's. I got my dress and shoes from Forever 21. My makeup was simple. Since we were outside, I wanted to wear as little makeup as I could. Just some bronzer and false lashes.


The birthday girl and me!





Mike and I with the birthday girl.


Mike and I... yeah he's a hottie :)





Then we had her birthday party at her house. My black dress is from Forever 21 and shoes are Jessica Simpson.

FACE
MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion
MAC Mineralized Loose Foundation - Medium Dark
MAC Sculpt/ Shape - contour
MAC Sunbasque Blush

EYES
UDPP
MAC Cloudbound e/s - inner corner of lids
MAC Pandamonium e/s - all over lid
MAC Rapid Black Penultimate Eye Liner - upper lashline
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner - waterline
Shiseido Mascara Base
Shiseido Distinguish Mascara
Ardell #117 Falsies

LIPS
Gap Passionfruit Lip Balm
MAC Honey Moon Lipstick










Amanda and I. Its funny because we swapped colors both nights, black and white. We didn't even mean to lol.


Some of the girls... yes it is a pole. Just something for fun, no one there is a pro.


Mike and I messing around.


Mike attempting to be thuggish. No bueno.


I love him <3

I hope all of your finals went well. I'll be getting back to y'all soon. Putting together pics and prices of makeup for sale. Until then..

XO,
Stephie

16 comments:

Preya said...

Can't wait for your sale! Glad your doing well!Could you do an updated hair post? Your hair is soo pretty. :)

KiLLaCaM said...

you guys are soooo effing cute together! you look so hotness in that little lace dress! good job on your finals. i'm sure you did very well.

P-ham said...

ur MU is very pretty and natural! u guys are such a cute and gorgeous couple^_^

Melissa said...

Cute outfits, I love your hair stephie esp when your curled it!

Jamilla Camel said...

GREAT EYE MAKEUP!

Adriana said...

hahaha I thought it was your wedding photo on the layout xD

Stephie said...

thanks ladies! i'll definitely do a post on my hair soon. the trick is to do it while you are doing your makeup... hehe.

Adriana: lol nope, no wedding pics YET hehe

Elle said...

Love the dress on you.

Shen said...

it looks like you're truly having fun. :) glad your finals are over. :) enjoy your vacay and quality time with the bf.:) you look so good together. the dresses look fab on you. :)

L said...

Aw Stephie, it's great to see you back again!

Congrats on bein' done with finals! I don't miss those days at ALL. LOL

And yes indeed, you and the BF look good together. LOOKKK ATCHU in the mini black dress. RAWR.

Take care!

Linda said...

ur looking sexy! i am sooo happy you're back. you were the reason i started getting into makeup. i followed you from day one. lol. hope to see u make more videos.

Lauren said...

You look stunning, love the shoes!!

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Miranda said...

Omg your so pretty :) Do you wax your legs or shaveee?

luvanmusiq said...

love ur outfit, shoes are amazingggggg!!!! x

MakeupByRenRen said...

OMG this is my first time checking ur blog and almost a year! i didnt know you were still posting! so glad to see you doing well :) miss yah!