Thursday, April 16, 2009

Valentine's Day, A Few Nights Out, Mikie's Birthday

Howdy howdy :)

I have been pretty busy from January to March. I was doing my accounting internship with one of the Big 4. We worked 12 - 15 hour days, sometimes even weekends. It was a crazy time, but very good experience. In the end, I got a job offer and obviously accepted it... I don't know who would turn down a job especially in this economic climate. I start with this firm after I graduate which should be December 2010 with my Masters in Accounting. I'm going to start working for a golf course next week while I am still in college.

Anywhoodles, I have a lot to catch y'all up on. On the makeup front, I'll be having a sale very soon. I don't use a lot of it, so I would rather sell the makeup instead of it just sitting around being untouched. I just need to take pictures which should be up sometime next week. Ok, on with the pictures.

Valentine's Day 2009

For Valentine's Day, I brought Mike to the Cowboys Golf Course. He has a passion for golf and the Cowboys course is one of the best in the DFW area.






Then Mike brought me to the Reunion Tower's newest restaurant, Five-Sixty, which is owned by Wolfgang Puck. For those non-Texans, if you have ever seen the Dallas skyline, Reunion Tower is the tall building with a sphere on top. It was really nice, and it revolves! I didn't take pics of the food... however I had the lobster and this weird curry sauce. Not my fave... I would have expected more. I did see some sushi so maybe I'll try that next time I go.





Then he took me on a horse drawn carriage through Downtown Dallas. It was super romantic... I'm a lucky girl :)



Spring Break

I finished my internship right before spring break. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to a place like Padre, but I made the most of it. We went out to Uptown (as usual lol) and had a few house parties.

Prepartying before going out to a sports bar in Uptown. Yeah I was playing drums with a spoon lol...



With my girls, Erin and Ashley.






Mike and I at our friend's, Amanda's, party.





Perry's Benefit

My friend Perry recently got diagnosed with cancer. He bartends at a sports bar, so they had a benefit for him to raise money for his chemotherapy.

Of course I make Mike and me match. I bought the dress from Forever 21 and the belt from H&M.

I wanted to keep my makeup simple and fresh. I used some gold eyeshadow to accent my eyes, and of course liner and falsies.











Mike's 26th Birthday Week

Of course in Texas it's a tradition to take pictures with the bluebonnets when they bloom.



Mike's best friend got us tickets to a suite at Nokia Theatre to watch Denis Leary's comedy tour. Leary is quite vulgar, but some of his jokes did appeal to my naughty side lol



The day of Mike's birthday party was the grand opening to my church.





I threw Mike a party at the house. Juicy and I.





His cake with sparklers..





Instead of using black shadow and liner, I used dark blue. I find that blue brings out brown eyes.





I tried to distract Mike....



So I could put cake in his face :)



Then he got me back...



And cheated! He used Adam to hold onto me... LAME :P



This is why we are meant to be <3



I'll update with pics and details of the makeup sale soon. Talk to y'all soon :)

25 comments:

izumi said...

HAHA those cake smearing pictures are priceless! you two are way too cute :)

courtney said...

oh my gosh girly you are so lucky to have him he seems soo sweet!! where did you get that dress youre wearing at the comedy tour? i love it. actually, i love all your clothes!! please respond back :) keep up the posts, ive missed ya!!!

Sher said...

you guys are too cute :) glad to see you are doing well!

KiLLaCaM said...

you and mike are too cute! your skin is so pretty. it's glowing in like every picture!

i like how your pics tell a story..lol. keeps me entertained at my work :P

梅子 said...

EEE heheheh sooo cute the last picture!!!!! hehehe im glad things are going well for you i swear you have the best taste in dresses! always so nice!
take care!

Stephie said...

hehe thanks y'all :)

i am definitely a lucky girl. he is a great person...

i bought all the dresses from forever 21. i went on a shopping spree just for his bday weekend :)

Maria Elizabeth said...

aww you guys look so cute together!

Fun Size said...

I love all your outfits and how you guys match :)

Preya said...

Now I have to save up again for your makeup sale! Congratulations, your doing so well, and you're so happy!At least your taking it one step at a time!

Banana said...

Aw, haha, you guys are too cute.

SayAnythingBrooke said...

Thanks for catching us up, glad to see you're doing so well! Congrats on that job, so lucky! Im graduating college in 3 weeks and no job in sight...

12ayOFsunSHYNE said...

Pretty pictures! I love the yellow dress. =]

12ayOFsunSHYNE said...

Pretty pictures and I love the yellow dress! =]

DSKNguyen said...

awww horse drawn carriage!! so cute!!

A. Rose said...

Cute pictures! Especially the ones of your new puppy! My bf and I used to have a puggle (pug + beagle) but he had to give her away :( You and your bf look so happy and I love how you guys always match! :)

AbcGrrrL said...

awww you and mike are so cute together! such cute pictures! how long have you two been dating?

i'm following your blogger :)

Glamour Girl said...

You look incredibly happy. Glad you found someone to love you and also to have tons of fun with. And you look amazing as usual. Thanks for the updates.

Iyah said...

hahah! you guys look adorable :) and its cute that you guys match clothes all the time :)

Anna said...

Love this post and pictures. Glad you're doing well. You and Mike are such a cute couple!

Stephie said...

thanks everyone lol... y'all know who wears the pants in this relationship ;) jk jk.... but i do try to match us as much as possible lol.

sayanythingbrooke: keep your chin up girlie! i'm sure you'll find something soon. just have faith :)

abcgrrrl: lol thank :) i appreciate it! we've been together for almost 5 months now. taking it day by day... but really time has flown by :)

hersheysxokisses said...

yay you're back!! You and Mike look so cute together. I love that navy blue dress you had on. It looks great on you!!

Anna Mae said...

Congrats on the job offer!

If you don't mind me asking (I'm just curious) but how does that work? Is the job guaranteed to be there for you after you graduate in 2010? I've never heard of anyone doing that before .. was it an official job offer? What if you get offers from other companies? Can you rescind your acceptance? Just curious .. but congrats again! :)

Waiying said...

Hi Stephie!! You have nice pics of you too! So cute! I remember from your older post that you said you didn't like sushi even though you work in a sushi restaurant, haha time has changed! I wish my bf would change his mind too coz I loooove sushi!! Take care! xoxo

Tracy L. said...

Aww you two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! stephie--u and mike r sooo cute together..ah-dorable!!

I can totally tell that you guys are soo in lovee <33


luv ya stephieeeeeee