Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year! *EDITED* 1/21/09

Happy New Years Eve y'all!!!!!

Mike and his roommates are throwing a party tonight, so I will be sure to update this entry later with pictures after tonight. I hope y'all have a safe and fun NYE!

Love,
Stephie

P.S. I recorded a video... so I will try to get it up. I'm rusty at it so the camera was up higher than usual lol... oh well... hopefully I will get into the swing of things again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update. I started my internship so I've been working 12 hour days. So far its been pretty good. Definitely a great learning experience.

I had techinical difficulties with the video, so sadly I had to scrap it :( For now I'll be updating with pictures when new things happen.

So here are some pics from New Years. I hope y'all had a great one!

Mike and I spending time with my family before the party.


My girls, Jenn & Amanda.



Just us girls.


Mike and I. Yes I try to make us match or compliment each other as much as possible :)


Girls again!


My girl Adaeze.


I was in the middle of playing Rock Band, and I just had to jump in! LOL


Mikie and I being dumbies... together :)


At a bar in Fort Worth. Dallas is more my scene, but it was fun :)


Hope all is well! I miss y'all!

19 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! May all your wishes come true in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at your party girl!! can't wait to see pix & your new video!

    suzy<333

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYY FOR VIDEO !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY FOR VIDEO !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY FOR VIDEO !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year Stephie!!!! i am so glad to see u so happy with Mike and i wish u two the best in 09!! Can't wait to see u back on youtube!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new years!!!
    yay!! can't wait to see the videooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg stephie!!!! im so excited for a new VIDEO!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Steph! Give us more of you in 09!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year! ^^ Can't wait to see your new video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey. its me. i dont know why i visit your blog today. its been a very long time i haven't got in. for a year i think. when i read your entries, i actually smiled and felt joy. its really a joy that i could feel inside of me. i dont know why but i feel happy when i see you are doing well and happy. i always wish the best to you and your family. i always want to see you smile.
    i dont know if you read this. but for what in the past, it was a great time of my life. no one can be perfect. but i never regret that i were being with you! ^_^
    p.s i went to the gymp too but hadn't seen you once? wth

    ReplyDelete
  12. and dont worry. i won't check in your blog for a long time. but next time i check, i would like you see big smile on your face ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Stephie!! Glad ur back up and running hehe :D We all missed u!! Can't wait to see more future updates from u.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you're back Stephy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your look in the last picture (you & your bf in the fort worth club). Can you please please do a FOTD on that look?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Mike are supermodel status! I'm glad to see you're enjoying life and wish you the best for 2009! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Stephie its me! You look gorgeous and I love your blue dress! Its so cute how you complement and match each others outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so pretty in all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your blue dress is so pretty (:
    i just had to say lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & communicating with y'all! Please leave any comments, feedback, suggestions or requests for me and I'll definitely get back to you! XO