Monday, September 24, 2007

Matte2 - Clarity, Newly Minted, Poison Pen

Please excuse the nighty.... and my brows :D Yeah I've got to get them done. I did this look on 09.22.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I Used:

FACE

MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20
MAC Studio Tech NC35
Giorgio Armani Micro-fil Loose Powder
MAC Fleurry Blush
MAC Emote Blush

EYES

MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot
MAC Clarity e/s (all over the lid)
MAC Newly Minted e/s (lower lashline)
MAC Poison Pen e/s (crease)
MAC Nightfish Fluidline (upper lashline)
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner (waterline)
Shiseido Mascara Base
MAC Plushblack Plushlash

LIPS

MAC Love, Henri l/s
MAC Energy 3D Glass

6 comments:

amy said...

i love it
your so pretty!
and the colors are gorgeous!

Angie said...

This is such a hot look!!! Totally perfect for clubbing! Lol, it matches your cute tank! Now I want to run out and buy Clarity and Newly Minted! Since they're permanent, I'll hold them off for a while and wait for McQueen!

p.s. sorry, i mistook u for being viet before...gosh i feel ignorant. :P

Anonymous said...

you kinda look like Eva Langoria here.

Stephie said...

^ thanks. i've gotten that a few times recently... i don't know why though :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephie! It's Leelee, and I love love this look! Makes me so envious that I don't have thicker creases so I can pull this off!!!

Btw, I don't know if it's my screen, but your pictures look a little cut off...maybe it's the blogger? Regardless, I know you still smokin' =)

Stephie said...

hi leelee, my fellow accountant :) i've missed seeing you around abb woman!

i think i fixed the picture problem. i uploaded it off photobucket & it was too big for the layout... whoops :D hehehe