Monday, September 24, 2007

MAC Smokey Teal Video Tutorial

Originally created on August 17, 2007

While I vacation, I was able to knock out two video tutorials. This is my second video so please bear with me :)



FACE
MAC Studio Tech
Giorgio Armani Micro-fil Loose Powder
MAC Sun Twist Beauty Powder
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder

EYES
UDPP
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
MAC Steamy
MAC Jewel Blue
MAC Freshwater
MAC Deep Truth
MAC Phloof
MAC Photograveure Technakohl Liner
Shiseido Mascara Base
Shiseido Lifting Mascara

LIPS
MAC Gadabout Lipglass

Double Click the Video!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephie! (can I call you that?) Anyways, I posted your MAC Signals tutorial on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Hey, we're neighbors!:)

    Post back
    Chelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelley! Of course you can call me Stephie :)

    I'm totaly cool with you having my video on your blog :) and I check yours out & it looks great! Keep it up! Btw, you are so adorable :D Yay for Makeup Addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babes, hows it goin?
    I mostly do beauty reviews and I came across your youtube vids.. I LOVE your tutorials! Just showing my support :) Keep it going!

    Love,

    Emyli.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & communicating with y'all! Please leave any comments, feedback, suggestions or requests for me and I'll definitely get back to you! XO